Hi there! I need your help with researching and writing a set of instructions for how you would extract the list of courses at a given list of schools.
We’re looking for information such as department name, course name, course code and course description for each school.
Typically, this information can be found by googling [school_name] course description or [school_name] course catalog.
For the instructions, please ensure that you maintain each field in this order:
-Department name (store in column A)
-Department code (store in column B)
-Course code (store in column C)
-Course name (store in column D)
-Course description (store in column E)
-Amount of credits (store in column F)
-Prerequisite/co-requisite/restrictions for courses (store in column G)
For some schools that may not contain information relevant to all 7 fields, you can go ahead and ignore the field.
An example has been provided below:
School to be researched: Monmouth University
1) Go to: http://catalog.monmouth.edu/undergraduate-catalog/undergraduate-course-descriptions/
2) Click on Africana Studies (AA), and store Africana Studies in column A, store “AA” in column B
3) Scrape AA-225, put in column C, scrape African World Literature, put in column D
4) Scrape “Major works from African, West Indian, and African-American traditions.”, put in column E
5) Scrape Credits: 3, put in column F
6) Scrape “Prerequisite: As announced in the course schedule.”, put in column G
February 11, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates