Looking for one or several assistant researcher(s) to help me with research projects. I do projects in a wide number of industries, however the main focus is on the internet/mobile technologies, digital design and marketing/strategy.
I'm planning to start with small assignments and would like to find 1-3 researchers that I can work with in the longer run.
Tasks may vary from:
- collect information from the websites and other online resources into existing templates
- take screenshots
- able to work on the simple and clearly defined tasks with minimum guidance and supervision
- competitor or marketing research
- creating appropriate templates for the research reports
- simple analysis like benchmarking, SWOT, comparisson tables, etc
- simple recommendations
- doing these tasks with some guidance available
- deep understanding of business, technology, design
- expert analytical and strategy development experience
- complex tools: qualitative/quantitative trends research and analysis, strategic scenario planning, strategy development, etc
- complex strategic recommendations
- highly independent worker and self-starter professionals requiring minimum guidance and supervision
Compensation will be dependent on the complexity of the tasks.
- English proficiency.
- Accurate, detail-oriented and deadline-respectful.
- Experience (including experience on Upwork)
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value