Need a wordpress export to make changes to a responsive wordpress website.
Here are the job details:
1) Website loads very slow, the loading time is currently 7-8 seconds dues to some plug-ins, would need to reduce the loading time to at least 4 seconds the slowest.
2) Drop-down menu Plugin is one of the plug-ins that slow down the loading time, redesign and replace menu on desktop, mobile version (the site is responsive)
3) Responsive interface is not working popularly, text and images are over lapping, sizing and spacing are off. Book appointment button is missing. Have to fix all these issues.
4) Home page, get rid of the vertical shadow lines on the two side, make the layout looks like this: jarcreative.com. Fix spacing and adjustment to match PSD design files. Menu will also stay on top.
5) Implement new design template (minus the side shadows) to all pages on the site. Match all design and spacing to PSD design file.
new design template: http://yellowgazeboclinic.com/services/acupuncture-and-tcm/
old template: http://yellowgazeboclinic.com/health-info/pain-relief/back-pain/
6) The database file is huge, over 23M, would need to clean up some unnecessary tables, comment tables etc to reduce file size. If not able to reduce file size to under 5M, provide a report and explanation.
7) Blog is currently hosting by Wordpress, need to implement the Blog into the site, not just redirect the domain name, want to host the Blog within the yellow gazebo website.