Looking for an experienced Revit developer for a short project. Need to be proficient in either Dynamo or C# / .NET development.
The plugin must be able to do the following:
- Size ducts based on airflows from terminal to AHU
- Calculate the pressure drop for the same duct system
- Calculate the fan power required for the AHU serving that system
- Automatically connect the terminals to the AHU (i.e., auto-routing of ducts - doesn't have to be smart, can connect via shortest possible route)
- Show the ducts crossing a wall and, where it does, create a penetration
- Prior experience developing a similar plugin
- Examples of previous plugins built in Autodesk Revit
- The successful applicant will need to build a basic model on which this can be tested (e.g., a structure with two rooms, one with terminals, the other with the AHU).
- The plugin should work for Revit 2017 and 2018.
- The exact workflows will be provided when the project is commenced.
More than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value