Looking for an experienced DM closer for a 3–6-month project? You will work with a team of international experts on this project. This contract includes handling inbound leads and following up with the leads following our done-for-you sales process. We have specifications available for applicants to review upon request.
● Most important is mindset & drive -- you hold yourself accountable to the highest standards of performance and are resilient in the face of failure or rejection.
● Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
● Self-starter -- you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing your schedule, and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
● Driven, competitive, and confident with coaching others and setting expectations
● Strong time-management and organizational skills under ever-changing schedules
● Coachable -- you are excited to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
● Team player -- you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and complete tasks as required
● Proactive -- you strive to get ahead of a problem or start a conversation, instead of waiting for the right time or opportunity to come to you.
● No prior sales experience needed, but be ready to work hard & learn fast ● Previous experience with remote working software preferred, including Asana, Slack, Zoom, etc.
● Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
● Competitive pay (performance-based commission with high earning potential).
● Access to world-class sales training and education
● Laid back, yet professional vibe
● Unlimited leave
● We’re a quickly growing company that favors promoting internally -- a huge opportunity for upward mobility
Please attach your cover letter to your application and 2 references for your previous work.