I am looking for somebody reliable, HIGHLY ORGANISED and efficient to assist me in managing the day-to-day tasks, client interactions and team delegation involved in running a small digital marketing company (focused on the travel and accommodation niche).
The overall goal is to increase sales AND simultaneously free up my time by building a more efficient and systemised business where things are scheduled and planned in advance, rather than prepared at last minute. You need to be process-driven, and good at implementing and documenting processes.
Need at least a basic knowledge of what digital marketing is, and preferably have experience managing websites - (good knowledge of Wordpress a big plus).
Initially it will be around 10 hours a week, but I am looking to make that into 20 by the end of the year.
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Continuously improve and document our policies, procedures and systems
- Monitor and filter email and allocate tasks to correct person in our team of designers, developers, copywriters using Project Management software (we currently use Trello but are looking at moving to Teamwork, so experience with Teamwork is a plus).
- Communicate with clients by email (we have email templates for a lot of the common emails), skype and sometimes phone.
- Forward client's support request to web developer (using Trello), and follow up with team to make sure it is done in a timely manner.
- Manage my calendar and prepare relevant documents such as questionnaires prior to meetings, so they're ready to go before the meeting.
- Do research on new leads and provide me with the findings prior to meetings
- Tracking working hours spent by other team members through Upwork and invoice clients for the hours spent on their projects using Xero
- Reconcile payments on Xero (accounting software)
- Prepare documents for onboarding clients such as agreements, welcome packs, questionnaires etc. (all basic edits to templates)
- Manage content on client’s Wordpress websites
- Create SEO reports each month (taking screenshots and gathering info from SERPstat and Google Analytics then filling in a template)
- Send regular client project updates (from SEO & Web Design)
- Basic Keyword Research & Reports
SKILLS/TRAITS I'M LOOKING FOR:
- Strong work ethic, proactive and pleasant to work with (A culture fit is more important to me than somebody's skills, which can be learnt)
- Naturally a highly organised person (and good at keeping others organised). Somebody who is very process driven.
- Great communication is a must!
- Fast learner & need minimal supervision - highly proactive
- Good at building rapport with clients and managing client relationships
- Capable of managing and coordinating teams in different locations including a few developers, copywriters, data entry assistant, and designers.
- Must be available on a computer most of the day in case of urgent tasks
- Must be comfortable with Gmail and Google Docs
- Must be proficient with Wordpress, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Happy to work on weekends ON RARE OCCASIONS if urgent work is needed
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other image editing software preferred
- Marketing experience preferred
- Understanding of the processes involved in SEO, web design and social media preferred
- basic knowledge of HTML/PHP & Wordpress-specific development preferred
- Experience as an assistant or manager preferred
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers