We are looking for experienced engineers to work on our challenging engagements and products crafted using technologies like Ruby on Rails, JS frameworks, Postgresql, MySQL, HAML, SASS, SCSS, CSS, RSpec, Capybara, TDD, Git/Mercurial, Heroku etc.
Coding and technology should be your passion. If you believe you are extremely good at programming in Ruby on Rails and you think you are the right technologist for this opening then you can send us a link to your Linked-in, Github and / or Stack-Overflow profile. Our recruitment team will go through these details and if it matches our requirements then you will be shortlisted for interview rounds.
What we are doing: Building a digital layer for entrepreneurs, where they can connect with other Entrepreneurs either directly or via our inhouse AI. The entrepreneurs can create, manage and run their own events on the app plus will be able to add their business on the platform where they can get intelligent data and view activity of all the users coming to their venue/event.
Must have skills
• Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
• Sound knowledge of relational database concepts.
• You love to code and innovate. Passionate and crazy about technology.
• Agile mindset i.e. you can adapt to frequently changing requirements.
• Collaborative, team player and quality conscious.
Experience in building API's for mobile apps is a plus
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value