WHO ARE WE?
We're a Sydney, Australia based company called WooBoard - web-based software that facilitates daily, positive peer recognition in the workplace. Learn more at www.WooBoard.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails contractor to help our Sydney based team release new and exciting features. The role will involve working on a modern web application as well as solving interesting technical problems.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 30 hours per week to dedicate to this project. If you cannot do 30 hours per week, please do not apply. We need commitment
- Great communication skills
- Expertise in both Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Rspec and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Confidence with Git, GitHub and pull requests
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and User Stories
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- 'Outside In' Test Driven Development with Capybara
- Deploying to Heroku
- Front-end development