One of Scandinavias fastest growing media companies is seeking Russian editors to join its thriving young, dynamic, and talented team of professionals.
Nyheter365 runs the viral news site Newsner.com. Initially launched as a side project, Newsner has in a brief time grown to one of the worlds largest viral site, with over 2 million unique visitors a week only in Sweden and over 50 million unique visitors per monthe internationally.
Our international Newsner sites, which among others are available in English, Spanish, french, arabic and so forth, have also exponentially grown since their inception. To help take our next bold step in a rapidly changing media world, we are seeking exceptional Greek counterparts to strengthen our main core of editors.
We are looking for:
• Native Russian speaker or equivalent, spoken and written. Fluency in these additional languages may be considered strong assets: English, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, French, and German. Please note that language skills may be put to a written test.
• Enjoys working in groups, as teamwork and cohesion is the cornerstone of everything we do.
• Talented writer able to work through a high speed and intense environment, juggling several deadlines at a time.
• Is humble and always prepared to re-examine traditional ways of doing journalism, seeking new creative ways of working.
• Has a passion for and extensive understanding of social media, especially Facebook. It's a big plus if you are great with headlines and maintain a keen eye on the viral world.
• Passionate about engaging readers with compelling content.
• Takes initiative and is prepared to take on responsibility. At the same time, you don’t hesitate to take on tasks outside your normal working area. You are versatile and can keep up with an industry in which much can change.
Newsner is one of the few major independent players in the Swedish media market in rapid growth. We are 60 passionate and ambitious media professionals sitting in modern premises in central Stockholm. Our annual sales are of approximately SEK 60million.
Please apply as soon as possible. We are constantly processing applications, with the appointment to be filled as soon as possible. We're both looking for freelancers working from their country/region and full-time and permanent positions working from Stockholm.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value