Iris Content, a relatively new and very successful copywriting agency, is looking for full-time and part-time team writers to join an ever-growing team of copywriting professionals.
This is a freelancing position for the right candidates, requiring at least two years of writing experience for the online medium.
The ideal candidate:
- Should know what a keyword is, how keywords are used and how SEO writing is done today, should be able to write in a natural manner, incorporating keywords in a seamless way throughout the content.
- Should know what plagiarism checks to use, so that thecontent is always original and passes Copyscape and Grammarly scrutiny.
- Should have experience writing blogs, optimizing blogs, writing web copy. Experience doing infographics, landing pages, case studies, and eBooks will be considered a plus and will earn the writer jobs with a higher per piece rate.
You will work with our team of editors and content coordinators and will be given weekly assignments with 36-48-hour deadlines.
- We pay per piece - at a 500 word-rate ranging from $7 to $30, depending on the complexity of the job and the recurrence of the client. The more work you can complete and the better response from our clients, the better your chances are to get higher paid jobs.
What we require:
- Professional attitude
- Good communication skills
- Reliable writers who deliver upon agreed deadlines
- Desire to learn and improve
- Willingness to revise and perfect your writing assignments as per editorial requirements
- Please send us a few lines about yourself and your most recent work samples
- A short paid writing test will be assigned to selected candidates, and if we decide to work together, you will be given ongoing assignments.
The Iris Content team
February 8, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value