Iris Content, a relatively new and very successful copywriting agency, is looking for full-time and part-time team writers to join an ever-growing team of copywriting professionals.
- This is a freelancing position for the right candidates, requiring at least two years of writing experience for the online medium.
- Higher paid positions are also available for writers with more experience and expertise. If interested, please specify what areas you have more experience writing for. We are particularly looking for writers with experience in legal and finance content writing.
The ideal candidate:
- Should know what a keyword is, how keywords are used and how SEO writing is done today, should be able to write in a natural manner, incorporating keywords in a seamless way throughout the content.
- Should know what plagiarism checks to use, so that the content is always original and passes Copyscape and Grammarly scrutiny.
- Should have experience writing blogs, optimizing blogs, writing web copy. Experience doing infographics, landing pages, case studies, and eBooks will be considered a plus and will earn the writer jobs with a higher per piece rate.
You will work with our team of editors and content coordinators and will be given weekly assignments with 36-48-hour deadlines.
- For regular projects, we pay per piece - at a 500 word-rate ranging from $7 to $18, depending on the complexity of the job, the volume of work and the recurrence of the client. The more work you can complete and the better response from our clients, the better your chances are to get higher paid jobs.
- For more complex/expert writing projects allocated to more experience writers, the rate is upwards of $20-$25 per 500 words.
What we require:
- Professional attitude
- Good communication skills
- Reliable writers who deliver upon agreed deadlines
- Desire to learn and improve
- Willingness to revise and perfect your writing assignments as per editorial requirements
- Please send us a few lines about yourself and your most recent work samples.
- If you’re interested in a higher paid position, please detail your experience writing for specific niches/domains.
- A short paid writing test will be assigned to selected candidates, and if we decide to work together, you will be given ongoing assignments.
The Iris Content team
March 17, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value