This is for a 30 to 40/hr+ a week position.
Template canned responses to this opportunity will not be read. Please provide a detailed list of what you would excel at each responsibility listed in our bullet points and a detailed list of what experience you have that would fit the list of bullet points in the experience section.
We are an SEO and Internet marketing company. We provide services for search engine optimization, reputation management, content writing, and link building. We are looking for a top notch executive assistant to streamlin operations. Our ideal candidate will have a IT and SEO background and relevant experience; if not in SEO, then in a related industry like IT, marketing, or advertising.
As a leader, the customer service/operations manager is expected to participate in all vital company backend tasks, which include, operations, marketing, training and business development.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth. Commissions, and bonuses are offered as part of the compensation. We are looking for someone who will stay with us long term and help us grow the company to the next level.
• Assign work via company’s Task Management System
• Ensure completion of company projects and tasks
• Review team members work and efforts
• Interview, hire, and train new staff
• Setting goals for staff, analyzing and providing feedback on growth
• Write internal technical instructions and work manuals
• Support reps when questions arise
• Resolve all customer support matters
• Motivate team members, increase backend sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Prior management experience is required
• Experience in web design, web development, SEO, advertising, marketing, or related field
• Social Media knowledge and involvement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Motivational and goal oriented leader
• Excellent Customer service skills, 3 years customer service experience required.
Skills: marketing, management, design, training