We are looking to hire an SEO Specialist. We have 10 existing websites that are currently live (online). Content, images and ads have been added. Now we need the onsite optimization completed. Tasks will primarily include:
ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION:
Title & Meta Tag Optimization
Google Analytics Setup
Google XML Sitemap Creation
Image Linking Optimization
Robot txt Creation & Optimization
The Ideal candidate must be able to answer the following questions:
• Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
• Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
• What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what time frame? How do you measure your success?
• What's your experience in my industry?
• What's your experience in my country?
• What are your most important SEO techniques?
• How long have you been in working as an SEO Specialist?
• How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
The ideal candidate must have verifiable experience. You must be able to articulate your methods and provide your plan/proposal.
We require only trusted, white-hat SEO practices. No unethical or black-hat techniques will be tolerated.