We are looking for a full time SEO specialist to work for a digital studio in Australia. You role will be working and managing our SEO and AdWords for a number of clients on a FULL TIME basis.
You Must Have
- At least 3 years of SEO experience
- Your own computer with high-speed Internet access
- 'No-distraction' workplace in your home
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs
- Optimize content and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
-Manage and outsource SEO services (blogs, backlinks, copyrighting)
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- White Hat SEO
- Link Building, Directory Submission, Forum Posting on high DA websites
- SEM rush set up & management
- SEO Content analysis
- Onpage SEO analysis
- Competitor analysis & SEO reporting
- Strong Experience in SEO and AdWords required.
This is a long-term position, please provide your resume along with examples of any relevant work.
Note: The Job will be Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm Australian time
September 16, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value