*** IMPORTANT: IN YOUR REPLY, ANSWER THESE 3 QUESTIONS ***
1. WHAT IS YOUR SHORT STORY CONCEPT/PLOT?
- All short stories must be 100% original written from scratch and must pass copyscape and plagiarism sites.
- Plus, it MUST fit a short story - NOT a novelette...usually short stories have ONLY ONE plot).
- IMPORTANT: Short stories tend to be less complex than novels, novellas, and novelettes. Usually a short story focuses on one incident; has a single plot, a single setting, and a small number of characters; and covers a short period of time.
2. WHAT IS YOUR SHORT STORY TITLE?
- Pick a SHORT TITLE so it's easy to remember and summarizes story in a unique, catchy way without starting with "The".
- Also check on amazon.com so that your title is NOT taken by other writers.
3. WHAT IS GENRE FOR SHORT STORY?
4. WHAT IS YOUR PROOF OF EXPERTISE as a short story, fiction writer, or writer in general (We accept beginners so just tell us your background/passion/expertise as a writer)?
*difference between novel and short stories*
- We only take USA, UK, or Canada writers OR applicants with ODESK English test scores over 80%.
- We do NOT accept adult material short stories so if that is your genre, please do not apply.
*** WHAT YOU GET ***
OUR RATE (negotiable):
- 5,000 - 7500 words (approx 20-30 pages) = $20 (short story rate) PLUS you get credited as author for the short story ebook.
- (Other writing jobs don't offer AUTHOR STATUS!) - Great opportunity to make a name for yourself as a short story writer!
NOTE: We also need 3 book extras:
100+ word about the author section (in 3rd person)
200+ word book description
500+ word article about book (to use as promotion)
- The 3 parts above will not be counted as part of the overall word count...this is just extra parts we need to put you as a co-author
*** AMAZING BENEFITS ***
- PLUS, YOU WILL BECOME AN AUTHOR to build your credibility as a freelance writer.
- Your resume will STAND OUT since you will become an author (as opposed to other freelancers just writing articles). Thus, writing for us will most likely impress future employers and help you get MORE jobs compared to other freelance writers.
- When you write for us, YOUR BOOK, YOUR NAME, YOUR CREDIBILITY WILL GROW FOR A LIFETIME BECAUSE WE WILL MAKE SURE YOUR NAME & CREDIBILITY AS AN AUTHOR IN YOUR FIELD REACHES WORLDWIDE!
- This is for a one time payment project but you do get lifetime benefits of being labeled an author, getting published, building your credibility, and getting more exposure in your field.
PS...Time is not an issue for us because we can wait as long as it takes to finish your book. Quality is more important for us so take your time. Thank you!
Skills: english, test, benefits