I would like to hire a local SPANISH freelancer (only) for a long period. The job doesn't require any special skills or experience. The freelancer who will be chosen will be guided through the whole way.
The job requires a working 30 hours a week (not less).
This is the working process:
1. Searching for relevant Spanish sites in different fields in local search engines and directories according to topics that will be provided.
2. Entering each site and finding the email address of the webmaster (or using the contact form) and sending him an initial email (will be provided).
3. Once the webmaster replies - evaluating the website according to a set of parameters and guidelines.
4. Replying the webmaster and explaining him our offer (or ask for additional sites if the site doesn't meet our requirements).
5. Asking for the webmaster's price and negotiating with the webmaster for the best price according to our prices' guidelines.
6. If there is an agreement - sending the webmaster instructions for uploading and once it is live - reviewing it and ask to make corrections if they are needed.
7. Once everything is approved - sending your manager an email with all the details so he will be able to pay the webmaster.
8. Updating the webmaster once the payment was sent.
If you are a highly motivated person who is willing to work hard (not less than 30 hours/week) and you are looking for a challenging job - please contact.
I look forward to hearing from you!