Come build an empire with our fast growing start-up company. We are in the software industry but we don’t hire backgrounds or prior experience; we hire top producers. How would you like to make a sale once, and then continue to earn residual income on it for the lifetime of the client?
If you’re a top performer you can easily earn $58.8K your first year, plus an additional $50K of recurring revenue per year!
One open position only; to qualify you must be able to demonstrate prior success in the responsibilities below.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Serve as Sales Representative for a software company with the potential to direct, plan, coordinate, and control all sales functions.
Specific duties and responsibilities may include the following:
• List Building: Compile list of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, internet web sites, networking, and other sources.
• Cold Calling & Qualifying: Conduct sales calls and/or (optionally) attend networking or other events to identify and qualify new prospects and identify decision makers.
• Demo & Educate: Demo platform to prospective clients, utilizing software demo site, online meeting software, and presentations. Candidate must build in-depth knowledge of the product, the alternatives, and have the ability to identify client wants/needs.
• Create Responses for RFPs: Quote prices, sales terms, estimate milestone dates, and prepare contracts for proposals obtained after review and approval by management.
• Close Deals: Overcome objections from prospects and negotiate final contracts.
• Build Rapport, Relationships, & Referrals: Develop relationships with new and existing clients to maintain loyalty and solicit referrals.
• Upsell: Pro-actively check in with existing clients, and identify opportunities for upgrades.
• Support: Resolve problem situations by answering emergency calls, finding alternative solutions to issues, and communicating those solutions to the customer.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Outstanding written and verbal presentation and communication skills
• Ability to rapidly learn & leverage new technologies
• Self-starter, ability to work remotely under little to no guidance
• Excellent organizational & time management skills
• Authorized to work in the US
• Sales experience a plus, especially in SaaS industry
• Experience presenting to Executive level a plus
• Must provide own computer and own vehicle for performing job duties
Must be US based, ideally looking for someone in NJ or nearby.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers