For the right candidate this position has the potential of becoming a full time position working from his home / office. Initially you will work 3-5 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
NEED to have:
- Reliable electricity and power connection
- Ability to work on GMT timezone
- Availability to work weekends occasionally where needed
- A PERFECT respect for deadlines. You will be working with one of the best online marketing teams in the industry on a rather complex project and utmost respect of deadlines is non-negotiable
==> If you are hoping to "figure out" these technologies as you go along DO NOT APPLY because you'll be working on tight deadlines and just won't have time for "trial and error"
NICE to have but not necessary:
- Previous experience in SaaS web applications
- User design interface experience
- Experience in handling customer support
If all goes well, this position would become a full-time position as we are planning to add a number of extra features in the next few weeks.
Pay will be negotiated as a function of performance on the project. Top performers will be paid VERY well as well as given performance-based bonuses.
** Please provide samples of previous similar work you have done (ideally SaaS) for your application to be considered.