• Have a strong track record in most if not all of the 6 daily tasks listed below
• Have English as the native speaking language, and
• Be residing in one of the following countries Australia, USA, Canada, UK or New Zealand
• Have a current passport and drivers licence
• Have strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point (or equivalent )
Applicants with the following qualifications would be preferred:
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce or marketing,
• Master’s degree such as an MBA.
Must not have a criminal record of any description
As sales director your daily list of tasks is long and varied. It's likely to include
1. Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
2. Developing relationships with clients
3. Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
4. Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
5. Maximising new business development opportunities
6. Overseeing a sales team
• Responsible for the overall coordination, the functional management and leadership of all of the sales activities of the business
• Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
• Responsible for providing an annual Sales Plan and providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Plan.
• Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with Finance
• In coordination with the CEO, establishes both market and target customer strategies for the company.
• Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company's customers in order to meet the objectives of the company's overall business plans and strategies
• Manage all of the field and in house sales functions of The Company's facilities.
• The position specifically is responsible for field sales, inside sales and telemarketing, and all
• customer support functions of the business
• Define and manage the monthly and annual sales objectives for all of the sales personnel
• Spend a significant portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel
• In coordination with the CEO, establish compensation plans for all sales personnel including salary structures, commission plans, sales contests and bonus plans
• Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
The nitty gritty
You’ll be required to regular work regular office hours (9 – 5.30, Monday to Friday) but be prepared to put in extra hours when necessary. While you'll have an office as a base, you’ll need to take part in lots of out-of-office activities such as visiting clients and attending conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions. Your job may also involve travel in your home location and abroad.
Skills: english, marketing, management, leadership, finance