We are seeking a skilled part time administrator for its sales and marketing technology systems.
You would be the administrator for Salesforce, Marketo, Conga, InsideSales.com and other supporting technologies, you will occupy an important role – tasked with delivering functionality that has a major impact on business growth and with significant autonomy on how you execute.
This role requires equal parts business analysis and technical skills.
The ideal candidate must be located in Canada or United States, but but working remotely is fine as well.
• You love sales and marketing technology and are looking for a chance to use your technical skills to deliver meaningful business results
• You know how to find the “why” behind business requirements, are always learning about marketing and sales best practices, and can champion best-practice solutions
• You are comfortable working independently, wearing many hats, can initiate and plan your work, set priorities, and then handle the hands-on execution across multiple simultaneous projects
• You have strong communication skills and are skilled at supporting and training users
• Being the product manager for sales and marketing technology systems, with a primary focus on Salesforce (Sales and Service Cloud) and Marketo
• Understanding the needs of your “customers” (i.e., our sales, marketing, and product teams), gathering and defining business requirements, and prioritizing a roadmap of features designed to deliver maximum business impact
• Executing on your roadmap by developing and maintaining functionality in Salesforce and Marketo, for example:
o Salesforce: creating custom objects, custom fields, workflow rules, validation rules, etc. and deploying from Sandbox to Production environments
o Marketo: managing lead lifecycle, nurturing, email preference center; building emails, landing pages, programs, smart campaigns; uploading lists; and measuring campaign results
• Working closely with Marketo and Salesforce support on issue troubleshooting and with consulting agencies, like Perkuto, for executing operational projects
• Ensuring our systems are organized, optimized, documented, and designed to scale for future growth
We can start by defining several projects that need to be done first:
1) Data cleanup
2) Data synchronization between Salesforce and Marketo
3) Help setup and manage our Nurture campaign. We've got it mostly defined, and have started some nurturing but it is not complete
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value