The Hunley Group is a rapidly growing Salesforce Gold Cloud Alliance Partner based in Davidson, NC with an entirely virtual team spread across the country. We’re an exciting, fast-moving consultancy that is customer-focused, highly collaborative, and values the contributions of our team. We have a reputation as both a great partner to our clients as well as a great place to work.
We are seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to support the delivery of client projects on a long-term or contract basis. You should be extremely comfortable and confident in navigating the Salesforce platform, troubleshooting issues, and supporting implementations. For larger implementations, you would be a team member supporting the project including configuration and data migration/management. As you grow with the position, we would expect you to be able to take point with smaller clients, driving discovery and analysis, constructing a strategy and proposed architecture, guiding the project overall, and completing the configuration (no Apex - will support with coders as needed). You may also serve as outsourced Salesforce administrator for some clients.
* You will serve as a key team member on client projects. You will take part in:
* Business analysis and discovery
* Process design
* Requirements definition
* Project management and coordination
* Instance configuration tasks, including reporting, object and field creation and modification, validation rules, processes, workflows, approvals, page layouts, permissions, etc.
* Data management - data review, manipulation (imports/exports/transformation), data quality management
* You may serve as the key point of contact or outsourced Salesforce administrator for one or more existing clients, ensuring their requests and needs are captured and executed on
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience working as either an internal Salesforce administrator, junior business analyst or consultant
* Current Salesforce Administrator certification required
* Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud or other certifications a plus
* Field Service Lightning Consultant certification is a plus
* CPQ specialist certification is a plus
* Einstein Analytics certification is a plus
* Experience working in an Agile or “modified-Agile” environment
* Understanding of data and data migration methodologies
* You should have contributed significantly to a new instance Salesforce implementation at least once, or have a participated in number of large-scale projects in existing Salesforce instances.
* Bachelors degree required; MBA is a plus
* At least one year of prior remote work experience
* Good communication skills; able to speak to business users in “layman’s language”
* (Politely) critical thinker – spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back against bad ideas, offers best-practices alternatives
* Synthesis: Able to interpret user requirements definitions; able to create solid requirements definitions based on customer interviews
* Calm - keeps an even keel and a steady hand
* High threshold for quality; turns in good product; able to create and follow solid test plans
* Candidates must have a dedicated home office with high-speed internet
Serious player interested in advancing rapidly in the Salesforce ecosystem? Excited to work with a fast growing Salesforce Partner who will push you hard and help you grow? Let's talk.
At The Hunley Group we strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*Please include, along with your resume, a cover letter describing why you were attracted to this posting and why you believe you are a good fit.*
Competitive compensation and benefits available.
Principals only - no agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year