We are looking for an experienced, reliable freelance Salesforce developer (no agencies please) that can assist with various technical projects for our marketing team. We are a fast growing SaaS company that needs a reliable go-to resource for help with our marketing technology - primarily Salesforce CRM (professional edition) and Act-On Marketing Automation.
Tasks/Projects will include:
- Data management: deduplication, uploading lists, etc.
- Integrations: manage integrations between Salesforce, Act-On, Zapier and ZoomInfo
- Create/optimize workflows: assist with optimizing workflows as needed
- reports/dashboards: help build new reports and dashboards
- Technical Ops Support: assist with technical issues related to our marketing tech stack
Ideal candidate should have:
- expertise in Salesforce CRM (certified partner preferred)
- expertise in Act-On marketing automation (certified partner preferred)
- ability to work in US time zones daily
- ability to provide fast turnarounds
- independent freelancer (no agencies)
This essentially is a marketing operations role to oversee various technology tasks in our marketing department. For the right fit, this can be a consistent and long-term engagement working with a fun and growing SaaS company.
Please take a moment to answer our questions below - thank you!
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value