We are a funded and fast-growing technology startup, located in San Francisco Bay Area. We help sales and marketing teams prospect smarter and have thoughtful, personalized conversations at exactly the right time. We offer a deal intelligence platform that makes access to “big data” available to any corporate analyst or individual in real-time, allowing them to make better investment decisions.
We have built an environment where each and every member of our team is contributing to the growth and development of our service and our brand. We are positive, problem solvers, adaptable to change and solution oriented! Does this sound like a team you want to grow your career with?
The Salesforce Integration Consultant role is a part-time role that will be primarily responsible for designing and delivering world-class solutions using the Salesforce platform. Responsibilities include leading the vision for the client needs around CRM, guiding business stakeholders through guides, and helping define solutions that meet both near- and long-term objectives and most importantly, he/she will also be the point person to create integrations for our products with Salesforce accounts. As a Salesforce consultant you’ll help our clients achieve success by advocating for their business needs and end users throughout each stage of the implementation process.
The Salesforce Consultant is expected to:
- Assist sales with developing prototype demonstrations, as well as managing and completing system configurations and setting up users
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customer success team.
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements
- Guide development teams on functionality that requires custom logic to meet the requirements; demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Develop project-level or application- or business-specific approaches and plans for testing, training, communicating, rolling out, and offering post-production support
- Client training - Develop client training plans and lead train-the-trainer and end-user training sessions as required
- 5 - 7 years of CRM experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with packaged applications, mainly Salesforce, or Microsoft, Siebel, SAP, or similar enterprise-level applications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce implementing full project lifecycles.
- Content knowledge - Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions; proven understanding of Microsoft Dynamics, Siebel, SAP, and similar enterprise-level applications
- Analytical techniques - Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- System configuration - Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs, and participate in system configuration when necessary
- Project management - Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects; understands core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
- Change management and scope control - Experience performing impact analysis for potential changes in scope; ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issues management and change control logs to understand status and identify potential risk situations
- BA or BS in Business or Management Information Systems preferred.
- Salesforce certification preferred.
Intel® i-series (i3 or higher) or AMD Athlon® 64 processor or higher
Microsoft Windows 7 or later preferred
Multicore Intel processor
Apple Mac OS X 10.9 (Maverick) or later preferred
1 GB of RAM or higher
Latest versions of Google Chrome (preferred), Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari browser (Not dev/beta builds).
Working webcam and microphone/speakers or a headset
Stable Wired Internet Connection with Minimum of 1.5 mbps download and 0.5 Mbps upload
Candidate Selection Process:
1. Complete Pre-screen Questionnaire
2. Interview with Recruiter
3. Completed Trial Assessment Phase (Fixed Price)
4. Review of Fixed Priced Trial Output
5. Offer / On-boarding
Qualified candidates will show their attention to detail by completing the sentence "I’m your Salesforce Consultant candidate because ...." as the opening sentence in their cover letter.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers