Growing Property Management Company is Searching for a Scheduler.
Main Duties Include and Are Not Limited To:
1. Calling Prospective Tenants to Schedule Appointments and Coordinate Showings.
2. Post Advertising Online
3. Great Customer Service Experience
4. Attention to Detail, Accuracy and Timeliness
5. Ability to work with our Team and independently with little supervision
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Excellent English Written and Verbal Communication Skills
2. Comfortable Talking on the Phone for Hours Straight.
3. Perform Administrative Tasks as Required.
4. Previous Experience Preferred, but Not Required Since Property Manager or Team will Mentor/Train Agent in All Aspects of Property Management.
The ideal Candidate will need to be a person of good people skills, positive attitude, very patient, organized, strong leadership, integrity and the ability to grow with the company. We are looking for people with great customer service skills and professional attitude.
1. Entrepreneur Mindset – Results Oriented
2. Fluent in English
3. STRONG and Clear Communication Skills
4. Computer Skills
5. Must have Personal Computer with Reliable Internet
If interested please e-mail a voice recording explaining your background experience, skills and why you are a great candidate for this position.
• Location: Home-Based Job
• Independent Contractor Position
• Compensation: $2-$4 Hourly Depending on Experience, Plus Bonuses