Ultimately, our goal is to develop a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP environment, including Microsoft Financials, for our business, auto restoration and customization.
Initially/ currently, the objective is to develop a clear project scope of the development by working with and interviewing me to extract my vision of our business requirements and processes. I will also provide documentation regarding our current processes and flow.
We currently use three different (disconnected) pieces of software, and whiteboards, to operate our business. None of these have any project management capabilities.
My goal is to replace and replicate the functionality of all three pieces of software and the whiteboards, and incorporate project management capability.
Our current systems include;
1) Intuit Quickbooks- manage finances
2) Mitchell Teamworks- an auto repair industry standard software to estimate and invoice jobs
3) Quickbase- time tracking app (poorly designed)
4) Whiteboards- to manage statuses and delegations
Our work is very complex.
1) The scheduling is constantly changing.
2) Time tracking is critical and needs to be live.
3) Change orders, some requiring client authorization, occur more frequently than planned work.
4) Materials ordering and tracking is through many different vendors.
5) Multiple skillsets are required.
6) Dependencies and predecessors are required.
7) Frequently, multiple estimates are compiled for a single project
8) Typically, 75+ projects active
a. Each project averages 20 tasks
b. some projects have 200 tasks
c. tasks frequently have materials dependencies
d. new tasks frequently identified mid job
e. projects can range in duration from 1 day to 1 year
9) Differing client service level expectations
1) dashboards for each employee and manager
2) live clocking in and out of tasks
3) streamlined and manipulatable scheduling
4) prioritized task lists
5) live reports
a. employee productivity- daily, weekly, etc
b. team group productivity- daily, weekly
c. project status- amount billed
6) all typical financial reporting- Microsoft Dynamics Financials replacing Quickbooks
7) never ending process identification and development
8) improved client communication
a. lead collection
c. job flow
9) Bar code scanning of materials direct to invoices
10) Inventory management
11) Extracting/ importing our current system data into our new system
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers