NOTE: I would like you to recommend what stack you would use for each part of the software I need. The software will do several things:
1. Scrape URLs for a particular keyword I would type in, such as "Plumbers in Las Vegas"
- It would scrape at least 20 pages deep.
- I should be able to block any URLs that contain keywords such as Yelp, Foursquare, etc. and should always be able to add to this list.
2. From those URLs (which should be collected in some sort of list or DB), I want to be able to collect email addresses. The email address can be scraped from their website or another source. IF SCRAPING FROM ANOTHER VERIFIABLE SOURCE, PLEASE INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR COVER LETTER. HUGE PROPS IF IT CAN DO THIS.
3. From those URLs, need to be able to create a list of W3C errors for each URL, including the number of errors. PROPS IF IT CAN PROVIDE A PDF export for that particular URL.
4. For the URLs that have ERRORS, I would like to send out a mass email out to all of them. It may look something like this:
Subject line: Errors on "domain" <= the program would automatically input the domain
My name is BLAH BLAH and I'm an internet marketing expert. I noticed you had "number of errors" on "url", which is lowering your ability to rank for "keyword I typed in to search". Currently you are ranked on the "insert page their url was found" in the "insert ranking their url was found". Fixing these errors would dramatically increase your ranking.
I can price out fixing these issues for you. Please let me know if you would like me to do so.
NOTE: The Body of the email is just an example. I should be able to edit it within the software easily with a text editor as well. I will probably send from an email address, so SMTP or IMAP settings would need to be added. Anything that has " " should automatically populate when I send the mass email.
5. I should have a separate list of any websites that are NOT HTTPS and be able to send that list a different email as well.
You will design the UI and code the program. Must be easy to use. I have an video example for the winning coder.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Stage:Fully Specified
Project Type:One-time project
One-time Project:Cloud Software or Desktop Software