We are looking to hire a talented and charismatic executive assistant to provide a high level of support with attention to detail, quality focus, high energy, and willingness to lead a team of other assistants.
Project Type: Ongoing project
This position seeks to build a long-term relationship with a self-driven candidate with an entreprenuerial spirit seeking a flexible position with minor supervision.
Specifically, the candidate will:
1. Assist with making offers on homes (dotloop)
2. Lead market research for business development opportunities
3. Manage personal and business email accounts
3. Oversee accounts payable and receiveable (Mint)
4. Schedule procurement orders
5. Arrange personal and business travel
6. Develop and executie grassroots and digital marketing campaigns
7. Update websites and post ads via social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook)
7. Other administrative and clerical duties
1. Available at least 10 hours a week
2. Customer service experience
3. Has a solid command of written English to reply to customers
5. Must have the ability to build rapport with a potential buyer and seller
6. Able to present an enthusiastic and cheerful personality
7. Experience with Google suite: Docs, Sheets, Google Voice and Gmail
8. Would prefer person to have a dedicated phone line for sending and receiving text messages and video calls
9. Can perform work duties during Eastern Standard Time Zone hours
Real-estate, marketing, English proficiency, Google Suite, data collection, excellent written and verbal communications,
How to apply:
To apply, please record your voice sample describing why you think you are good for this job and submit a custom cover letter and resumé demonstrating effective written communication skills answering the following questions below:
Do you have any questions about the job description?
Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
Have you taken any Upwork tests and done well on them that you think are relevant to this job?
Which of the required job skills do you feel you are strongest at?
Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value