Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I run a social media agency where we manage YouTube accounts for high profile clients. I personally have a YouTube channel with over 38 Million views, and now we're applying my secret white hat process for going viral to other YouTube channels. It's working very well so far!
I'm seeking a super detail oriented social media manager for ongoing work to help manage some of our new client's videos. I will personally train you on our process for preparing and optimizing our client's YouTube videos, but you should have the following qualities to be considered:
1. You must have some experience using YouTube. I will train you in the process, but please don't apply if you're unfamiliar with the platform.
2. You must have an eye for design for creating HIGH impact thumbnails. You don't have to be a professional designer (although that's a HUGE PLUS) but must have some experience creating social media images/thumbnails. We currently use canva.com to create these images.
3. You must have a strong writing and editing skills. When we work with clients, we tend to edit the description of the YouTube videos and insert keywords.
4. You must be extremely detail-focused and a strong ability to learn new skills quickly.
5. BONUS: If you have experience working with google keyword planner then please mention it when you apply.
We are a fast growing company and are in need of contractors for long-term work. If this sounds like something that interests you, please apply!
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
December 11, 2017
Project Type:Ongoing project
Ongoing project:Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketer