Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We are a breeder's association for black Angus cattle and sell advertising space on our website to breeders and corporate clients. We currently use DoubleClick for Publishers Small Business to serve ads to our website so that we can schedule them further out in the future and have a bit of automation with data readily available. We also use AdWords for retargeting campaigns and will soon be using Facebook as well.
We are looking for someone to be a consultant to us as a DoubleClick for Publishers expert. We need an expert that we can count on to help answer our questions now and in the future. We will set up some kind of payment and scheduling agreement that works for the both of us.
Work to Be Done:
- Advise on set-up best practices for long-term success
- Explain rotating ads use and set-up
- Assistance with transitioning and overbook/low inventory warnings
- Advise on improving reporting functions, synching with Data Studio, and forecasting
- Expert knowledge of DoubleClick for Publishers
- Solid understanding of digital advertising principles
- Understanding of the technical requirements both on the front and back end of advertising through DFP (in case, we had technical issues and our IT department had immediate questions)
- Excellent communication skills with timely responses especially in the case of technical errors
- A plus if you also are an expert in AdWords remarking campaigns for search, display and video as well as Facebook remarketing
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value