Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.
U.S. located freelancers only
Sounds True is looking for a part-time email developer to produce and troubleshoot effective HTML email sends that adhere to email marketing compliance standards. They will work alongside the email marketing manager, creative team, and product marketing managers to produce industry-leading digital products and promotions for Sounds True.
While an eye for design is critical, this position is mostly focused on coding and development of HTML emails. The HTML Email Developer should have both technical and creative aptitude, an interest in the big picture of campaigns and tactics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the creation of emails, including, but not limited to, html development, testing, and quality control.
• Develop a high volume of HTML code for email marketing campaigns in Klaviyo.
• Work closely with Graphic Designers on template redesign initiatives and ensure they are in line with brand guidelines.
• Responsible for meeting deadlines of the various projects assigned and for maintaining clear communication with the team.
• Manage multiple project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
A successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree. 2-3 years HTML coding experience of emails.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Knowledge of email design & coding best practices
• Knowledge of mobile design and best practices
• Demonstrated proficiency with HTML and CSS.
• Proven experience turning campaign requirements and marketing assets into effective visual code.
• 2 years experience working with an ESP or marketing automation tool, such as Klaviyo.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Type: Ongoing project
Activity on this job
5 to 10
Last viewed by client:
26 days ago