We are looking for a professional Operations Supervisor to strategize, direct and coordinate the organization’s operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. You will also contribute to the company’s business plan.
Operations Supervisor will ensure that all operations are executed in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements. They also focus on operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational business health and success.
The Operations Supervisor will contribute to the organization running smoothly and efficiently in its service as it exceeds the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
Operations Supervisor will assist in monitoring and analyzing the current system of production/processes or provision to check it’s effectiveness, and work out a approach for improving if necessary.
They will manage day-to-day activities, analyze statistical data, prepare and deliver vital reports on the company’s performance. The Operations Supervisor will also communicate and with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as assist in training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring team performance.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
• Plan and contribute to company’s business plan and growth strategy
• Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost
• Assist in implementing changes within the organization as needed
• Initiate and managing quality assurance programs
• Evaluate human resources
• Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
• Overseeing inventory, distribution of services/goods and facility layout
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
• Proven work experience as operations manager
• Strong knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Budget development and oversight experience
• Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
• Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
• Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Leadership and organizational skills
• Graduate degree in operations management or related field
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates