Ideally,you’ve been writing professionally for at least 3 years,and have 3-5+ years experience in forex trading.English is your native language.
I don`t need your generic pitches and CVs,I`m sorry,but i won`t reply to your email unless it has answers to the following questions:
1) What are your favouriite investing sites or blogs that your read regularly?Pls give me the URLs/(I need at least 5).
2) Do you ever guset post on one of these blogs?Please send me links to all your posts on leading marketing blogs.(but no more than 10 please,in case you have too many of them)
3) Are you really trade in forex?How long have you been trading forex?Do you have own trading system? How is the result?
4) Who is your admirable trader or master?why?
5) Which side are you standing for? fundamentals or technicals?or you are a fence sitter?why?
6) What books shave you read on forex trading or investing?
7) About money management,what`s on your mind?
Finally,I also need the following things as a part of your application:
1) A link to your own blog(in case you have one)
2) A link to your Twitter profile(in case you have one)
3) A link to your inbound.org(in case you have one)
4) A link to your Quora profile(in case you have one)
5) Your rates
6) Weekly availability
Please send your answers and make sure your subject is “I know a lot about forex trading”
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value