Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Our company is looking for experienced proposal writing services to help with an upcoming request for proposal for NASA Funding. Our company is a proven leader in Commercial Space Services, and we have worked closely with the Space Station Program for nearly a decade. Further details regarding the specific job and timeline will be provided at the time of application.
This job will be done in collaboration with the engineering and business development departments of two companies. Your direct point of contact for all questions and requirements will be the Commerce Director at the Company posting this solicitation. The Commerce Director will ensure that you have all the information, data, background, technical drawings, and other elements needed to complete a successful proposal.
If this task is successful and leads to a contract being awarded, we expect several future proposals to be posted shortly thereafter, also requiring response.
Work to Be Done:
- Discuss the request for proposal and formulate ideas for structure and content
- Collaborate with team members across the United States, including DC, Houston, and Cape Canaveral, to understand our business model and required technical specifications
- Create an engaging proposal that includes company background, vision, and overall mission, and demonstrates a high-level understanding of NASA priorities, to be discussed further on signature of NDA
- Ensure content displays a high level of technical understanding and is professional in tone
- Make revisions as requested and in collaboration with Commerce Director
- Previous experience writing proposals for federal contracts
- Fluent English spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of the Commercial Space Industry and
- Good communication and research skills
- Excellent organization and ability to meet deadlines
Conditions of Employment:
- U.S. Citizenship Required to comply with U.S. Government ITAR Regulations
- Signature of NDA prior to discussion of any technical program or team details
- Provide two writing samples. Previous applications for Government Funding (redacted of all identifying information) are preferred
- Hourly rate payment schedule for the first task at a rate to be negotiated with the candidate, which will include a Not-To-Exceed (NTE) clause
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers