Hall CPA PLLC is a CPA firm located in Raleigh, NC. Our firm provides tax and accounting services to real estate investors. We are in the start-up phase, so we value creative thinkers who will bring new ideas to the table to help the firm grow.
About the Role:
We are seeking an individual skilled in QuickBooks Online accounting and document management. The successful candidate will work closely with firm leadership and teammates in day-to-day activities.
This role is a contractor role and has the potential to become a full-time role.
Duties to be performed:
- Monthly bookkeeping including journal entries
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Preparing investor reports
- Documenting source documents in an orderly manner
The successful candidate will posses the following skills and experience:
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Highly experienced with QuickBooks Online
- Values integrity and accountability
- Has high success with and ability to meet deadlines
- Self starter and ability to work in autonomous environment
- Possesses and innovative mind and will bring new ideas to the table to help the firm grow.
- Experience with Real Estate accounting
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- Experience with Podio, ShareFile, and Gmail
Estimated Hours per month: 20+
Please note: budget is based on a monthly basis.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value