Looking for an experienced, proactive, organizer who's obsessed with personal growth, loves working with people, and could have fun with creating systems and structures all day, and who would enjoy assisting a female-run, online coaching business to help millions of women, rapidly.
- Managing an exclusive membership group
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Managing email inbox
- Researching and submitting client for conferences/podcasts/summits/etc.
- Performing market research and delivering reports
- Calendar Management
- Responding to messages
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are driven by a passionate optimism and a powerful vision that you can make this world a more harmonious place.
- You believe in being 100% at cause for your life and your actions.
- You are highly organized and create effective systems, strategies, and structures that speed up processes.
- You are comfortable reaching out to prospects on the client's behalf.
- You work well with a team of fast-moving people.
- You can handle multiple projects at once.
- You excel at finding problems AND creating AND implementing a solution.
- You have an eye for details and can catch the small stuff (like typos).
- You are able to take constructive criticism to improve yourself and your "product."
- You are responsible and hold yourself accountable.
- You have a love for research and making systems more effective.
Our company consists of eternal optimistic realists, who are seeking to grow, learn, and make a difference in the world. (No slackers, passive aggressive, Debbie Downers, or Negative Nellies need to apply).
This position does have the potential to grow with our company. Your skills will be judged based on the quality and efficiency of your work. Feel free to ask any questions. And, you will also be judged on the quality of your questions as well.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value