I'm seeking an experienced Java developer to maintain and advance an out of date web based system built in .jsp. The first task will be to replace the server email delivery system with MailJet for both transactional and marketing emails.
Here is a somewhat detailed list of what needs to be done:
1) Add all emails from database to Mailjet database of emails
2) Whenever a customer signs up for a free trial on our site, the user should get added to Mailjet
3) When a new user signs up for a free trial, we send them an activation email - this should now get handled via Mailjet transactional emails
4) Similar to #3, we send out a confirmation email once the user is activated.
5) When the user's free trial is over (14days), we need to send an email indicating that the free trial is over and that the user should subscribe.
For any email that we send we should follow email best practices, including providing an html tag, including a text version of the email, sign via DKIM/SPF for domain authentication, etc. to ensure that our emails get into the customer's primary inbox rather than Gmail's spam or promotion boxes.
Please provide your bid for the functionality described above. Again, this is primarily a migration from using our server for sending out emails to using Mailjet instead. If all goes well there will be a lot of other work to do on this platform.
August 17, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value