At POWr.io we make customizable, easy-to-use, and affordable solutions to help businesses grow online.
We are a fast-moving Silicon Valley startup and we need your help! We are looking for a responsible, dedicated, and passionate remote QA tester to make sure our website and products are bug-free and fully functional before going live.
As a software tester for POWr, you will perform end-to-end tests on a wide variety of Plugins and features, paying close attention to every detail and properly recording each outcome. You will look for inconsistencies in our features and UI, and take note of any errors. You must be thorough and with your tests and excited to work hard with the end goal in mind: deploying amazing products we're proud of and helping millions of small businesses!
Here's who we're looking for:
- *Available between the hours of 9:30 am and 6:00 pm Pacific time zone (PST).* There is some flexibility in hours, but we need someone who is able to regularly get in sync with our Engineering team.
- Previous experience with QA testing and working on a team (ok if you don't have years of experience if you're willing to learn quickly)
- Precise attention to detail and stamina to perform multiple tests (and retests) throughout the day/ week
- Advanced note-taking ability. We require our testers to record every step they take so our in-house team can reproduce your efforts
- Able to work remotely
- A good grasp of the English language
- A reliable computer to test from
- Experience or ability to quickly learn techniques required for testing: clearing browser cookies, testing in multiple browsers, simulating changes in browser language and location, screen capture software
- Quick execution, constant communication
Perks of working with POWr:
- Become part of a fast growing Silicon Valley startup and our team, often described as: enthusiastic, passionate, incredibly smart, and a little quirky.
- Grow your skills as a QA tester with a team that supports rapid growth
- Be an integral part of making our mission happen: help small businesses grow
tldr; this is not an easy gig. You will be expected to work hard and become an integral part of our team. In exchange you will level up your abilities, make a significant impact, and have strong references to move you forward in your career.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates