The current website is fully functional; however, I am looking to improve the design and the user experience.
The web designer should design templates in HTML, CSS & JS for the home page and a few different generic pages. The design and its components are expected to be modular, so we can re-use all components in newer pages.
Pages include (illustrative only-not a complete list):
· Home page – includes a menu, search bar, company information, a backdrop photo and other small texts
· Search & Results page – includes a lot of form components to filter the results by various categories (includes text input, drop down menu, date input, time input, range sliders)
· Generic page – includes a heading title, text, and one or more photos
· Sign in / Registration page – should include the form elements required for it and a drop-down style login form
· A wizard type page where the user progresses through class registration to complete a big form (an example will be provided)
Other technical requirements:
· All form components should be unified across the website.
· Files should be organized in such a way that all common elements are grouped together in directories, separating static and dynamic content
· Should be compatible with the latest versions of Bootstrap and jQuery
· Should be able to pass HTML validation tests
· Should stretch/adjust to look great and support 3 different device sizes (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile)
April 6, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers