SciChart is looking for a senior C# developer / architect to work on a greenfield financial application which will be built on .NET Core (Serverside) and WPF/Xamarin (Clientside).
FULL or PART TIME will be considered. Working remote.
We are looking to fill the role of Serverside developer although full stack including WPF/Xamarin UI may be advantageous.
** If you do not have most of these skills you will be declined immediately **
- Must be senior developer C# with >5 years experience
- Reactive Extensions, Task Parallel Library
- Dependency Injection
- Unit Testing, TDD, Best practices
- Proven track record & portfolio of similar systems/work
- Experience with connecting to financial exchanges / handling price and trade data
- Experience with trading system development
- UI Technologies such as WPF or Xamarin useful but not essential
- Experience with Machine Learning in .NET or scripting languages such as Python
- Remote work accepted for exceptional candidates
- Our offices are based near London United Kingdom, and Lviv, Ukraine.
About the project
SciChart is a company that has been in existence for 8 years and has shown profit growth year on year. We make high-performance chart components for Windows, iOS & Android and we have a new FinTech project we have started this year and need to develop.
This will be a long-term project for the successful applicant. The possibility to work on an exciting green-field fintech application and build something awesome from the ground up.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers