I am looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our young company as the Lead Developer within our team
The successful candidate for this job will:
* (Mandatory) be a PHP expert, using the latest PHP 5.3 / 5.4 Object Oriented techniques, functions and frameworks like Symphony2, Zend Framework 2, Laravel with some exposure to CodeIgnitor and/or Yii
* (Mandatory) be a test driven development champion who loves PHPUnit and always creates unit tests for their code (unless it's not feasible)
* always produce the MOST neat & tidy code, naming standards are important to you, consistency is your middle name
* not be afraid to get their hands dirty working on and cleaning up someone else's code from time to time
* be comfortable implementing your code into various CMS systems like Wordpress, Magento & PyroCMS
* be fast, efficient. You're a gun and you get things done.
The job itself will be working on various jobs for different clients of 73robots. Any any given day you might be working on:
* creating custom websites from scratch, using modern PHP frameworks like Symphony2
* working with Code Ignitor based PyroCMS to create custom requirements for clients
* setting up, developing or bug fixing the backend code for a Wordpress installation
* working with Magento eCommerce, either configuring & installing modules, creating or updating Magento add-ons for additional functionality
* working with PHP, Linux or some other cool tools
You will be the lead developer on our team, so you:
* must be comfortable leading others and taking responsibility
* must speak good English and be available for Skype (voice) calls daily
* will be comfortable working with version control such a Git / BitBucket / Github etc
* will be comfortable and experienced working with Issue Tracking systems, in particular JIRA
* will be able to express your ideas clearly and be able & willing to provide solutions or improvements to requirements
Above all, we're looking for a switched on developer who is looking who is passionate about the web and web technologies and you strive to produce work at the highest quality, every time. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
AGENCY APPLICANTS - If you're applying on behalf of your agency, please tell me a little more about your team. I'm generally looking to add a specific INDEPENDENT contractor to our team, so no large agencies please.
Skills: json, linux, english, test