We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
The customer is purchasing a new storage platform and will be building a self-service portal. The developer will be working on a team of 6 and will be creating API’s through Ruby on Rails. There will also be Storage SME’s on the project working with the developers.
- 5 years of professional Experience as a Software Engineer
- 3 years of professional Experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Experience in developing high performance, scalable and available web services and applications
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Desire to work in a collaborative, open environment on an Agile team as a contributor and mentor
- Highly proactive and results-oriented with excellent critical thinking skills
- Excited to learn new technologies and must be a self-starter and able to resolve problems quickly.
- Experience with relational databases, distributed queuing systems, and external services integrations
More than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value