Full-time (40 hours per week) senior ruby / rails developer needed.
One of our clients has a application that is built with Ruby using the Rails framework. We are looking for full time help to add features, fix bugs, and maintain the system.
We are looking for Senior level person who really understands Ruby and the Rails framework.
Please Note: In your cover letter include the following
* Begin with the words **Senior ROR Engineer**
* Include links to your Github, Stack Overflow and Linked In profiles
* Include a link to your blog (if you have one)
* Give one thing that you DON'T like about Ruby and Rails
* Give a reason why you like to work with Ruby and Rails over other languages and frameworks.
* Do you prefer Test Unit or Rspec and why?