We're looking for a senior developer to join the team, working a large, production application in the search and social space.
The selected candidate will have the following skills:
* code review
* working in a distributed, team environment
* SEO or social media (user experience)
* MongoDB, ElasticSearch or other advanced NoSQL database system
* Rails, Sinatra or other Ruby Framework
* Twitter Bootstrap
This is a longer term position. To be considered, please answer all the questions below.
1) What's the coolest thing you've built with Ruby?
2) Please supply your Github account.
3) Discuss the state of concurrency in Ruby
4) What's the purpose of presenters?
5) What's your favorite fruit and why?
The process will involve a dev test after we do an initial interview via Skype. Then, the selected candidate will have a probationary period of 4 weeks.
We are a young, energetic team build out of a consulting agency. But, we're building our own products now.
Skills: test, twitter