Greetings from California! I'm looking for an experienced iOS developer to improve & re-publish an iPhone app for magicians.
The app is called Prophesy Voice (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/prophesy-voice/id1051481808?mt=8) and enables magicians to quickly create predictive audio illusions for their magic tricks. An audience member is asked to name their favorite song/president/actor/etc. The magician unlocks his phone via a "fake lock screen". This screen looks normal to the audience, but triggers the exact same answer that the audience member just said!
The app is currently published to the app store. However, we need some bugs fixed, new screens designed, new features added, as well as ongoing performance improvements. This is a great opportunity to design & develop a unique & interesting app concept, while learning some new things & working with some really friendly people. You will be challenged, but in a relaxed, professional way.
- At least 3 years of experience in C/C+, Objective-C, and Swift
- Must be able to create REST APIs w/ JSON outputs
- Amazon S3 EC2 AWS
- Core Data
- MySQL Workbench/SQL Server
- Have used Git, Bitbucket, or SVN
- You know how to make CLEAN, digestible code
- Pre-emptive debugging: You write unit tests & debug before the app is published
- You have implemented modifications to increase performance
- You have also implemented design specs from a designer using Zeplin, Invision, Avocode, Adobe XD, etc
- English is essential
- Experience working with overseas teams is required (You don't need to have experience working with US-based teams, but it is a huge plus).
- Sketch & Photoshop
- You are up-to-date on current popular design trends, including Google's Material Design
- You have designed app experiences & workflows based on rough mockups in Balsamiq, Moqups, or other mockup tools
- You have experience working with voice recording apps
- This is more of a development than a design role. However, you should have your own unique app design style which you feel comfortable with parting with if necessary
All sound good? Great! Reply with "Magic is awesome" to show you have read this. We look forward to hearing from you.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates
Project Stage:Fully Specified
API Integration Required:Other
Project Type:One-time project
One-time Project:Fix some bugs, add features, improve & integrate design.