We are looking for someone to provide Level 1 technical support. Primary support will be with Microsoft Products and other internal applications used by our clients. We will train for the internal applications.
Provide Support on hardware
1. PCs and laptops and printers (network and directly connected)
2. Backberry, iPhone, and other smartphones
We are looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Previous Level 1 experience in technical support
2. Knowledge of desktop support with Anti-Virus, Windows XP to 8 required.
3. Knowledge of Major Microsoft products such as MS Office products.
4. Located in the United States required.
5. Prior ticketing system usage preferred.
6. Available times must be at min between 8am to 10am central time (Chicago/America) Monday through Friday. This position does have the potential to grow to 40+ hour work week.
1. Broadband Internet that can handle VoIP calls
3. Microphone for the Softphone
How to apply
To apply, in addition to a cover letter, please include the following:
1. Your experience in the customer support realm, specifically in technical support
2. Your level of expertise in the following:
a. Desktop Support hardware and software
b. Basic LAN networking experience
3. Troubleshooting Windows and MS products
In addition, please include a response to the following: An example of technical support that you had provided.
About the company
We provide IT Support for small to mid-size companies within the United States. We target Arkansas businesses and provide 8am to 5pm support. We have multiple Tier groups such as NOC, OnSite Support, and other departments.
Skills: lan, troubleshooting