Seeking a SharePoint Administrator who is certified and has proven experience.
- Responsible for Server Farm Architecture of WSS 3.0 and SharePoint 2010 Server Farms, SharePoint 2010 Server Farm Topology, Deploying WSS 3.0 and SharePoint 2010 Farms, Configuring SharePoint Technologies Farms; Creating Shared Services Providers; Configuring Server Farms; Configuring Administration Settings.
- Responsible for securing Microsoft SharePoint Technologies Systems, MOSS Security Accounts, Security Content, Securing Communications within a Server Farm, Server Hardening, Information Architecture, Solution Architecture.
- With MSSQL 2012 / Sharepoint 2010 / WinServer 2008 R2 environment.
- MCITP,MCM, MCSA certification will be given preference.
- Will assist our team in setup, configuration and deployment of SharePoint Applications/Collections.
- Will be instrumental in recommending best practice using Microsoft BI tools such as SSRS, SSIS, network security principals, service optimization for SaaS development as well as Sharepoint.
- Support for auditing and management of SharePoint sites and site collections.
- Develop and maintain documentation pertaining to standards, procedures and techniques for administration, change management, and problem resolution.
- Responsible for Configuring and Planning the Business Data Catalog, and Configuring Forms and Excel Services.
This is a fast paced environment and requires attention to detail and good documentation. Good communication skills in English. Mentoring skills are huge bonus.
Skills: mcsa, ssrs, administration, management