Hi - I'm looking for a creative artist that I can partner with on-going to design all over (sublimation) front and back print for a t-shirts. The first project I'm doing is for a community softball league for my town. The front and back will have a graphic illustration of the team and have Names and Numbers on the back of the shirts. Here's the instructions. We're looking at several designs and revisions to choose from.
1. Team name is the X-Factors ( Either have the X-Factors across the front or have an X fairly large in the front middle and Factors underneathe)
2. The primary color of the team is Royal Blue. Would like to see some Carolina Blue, Orange and possibly a Magenta Pink in the shirt as well.
3. Make a design for the shirt that covers the front and back a Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon and an American Flag (overlapping) on the shirt on the back.
4. I would like to see a design around the Iron Man comic character with body armour. Make it look like he's been in a fight as well.
5. There will be roughly 20-25 names and numbers to design
6. I'll send pics of some ideas and formats I'm interested in after we agree on a contract.
I want to see a portfolio and examples of what you can do before I accept a contract. The artwork will be done at a 300dpi format as well as in JPG. I'll also own all of the artwork that you'll produce for me.