Mile High Themes designs and develops Shopify themes that are available in the Shopify Theme Store and on our own web store. We are seeking a part-time support agent and marketing representative who can help customers with questions about our themes, fix bugs, troubleshoot app or custom coding conflicts, help new Shopify customers setup themes, and perform code customizations/functionality enhancements for our clients. In addition, we'd like to find an individual that can also perform basic marketing tasks such as social media marketing, blogging, newsletter design/writing, etc. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the Shopify ecosystem, including what's involved in creating custom themes and have a good grasp of what's possible and not possible with the platform.
The following skills are essential to this job:
- Extensive knowledge of the Shopify e-commerce platform
- Intimate familiarity with browser developer tools (e.g. Chrome or Firebug)
- Intermediate knowledge of the Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Beginning to intermediate graphic design experience (ability to crop/resize photos, create basic banners, etc.)
- Creative writing abilities
- Knowledge of social media marketing and blogging
- Newsletter writing/design experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- 100% fluency in the English language
This is a part-time position that will probably take 3-5 hours per day of your time. As we continue to grow, it could easily turn into a full-time position for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please reply with your resume, location, and a description of what makes you the right person for the job. Form letters that clearly haven't read the full job description will be immediately ignored. Thank you.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers