Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
*The budget for this position is $18 per hour.
Our software firm is a fast-growing SaaS startup that serves the nonprofit industry. You will be responsible for calling 150 organizations across the country to learn more about their fundraising. You are not calling to sell, you are calling to gather information about the fundraising activities for our research. Some respondents might be interested in our software (which would be great), but is not the purpose of our call.
Are you self motivated?
Can you talk to anyone about anything?
Can you make people feel at ease with you over the phone?
Then we want to talk to you!
Freelancers from Upwork help us run our business. We rely upon this platform heavily to meet our day-to-day client needs. When you work with us you're not just a freelancer you're a valued member of a team.
As such we commit to the following values:
1. We pay people what they are worth. Typically we base this off of the rate on your profile.
2. We pay freelancers on an hourly basis. Manual time is permitted in rare circumstances.
3. We set clear deadlines. Our company runs on the work of freelancers and we hire freelancers with the expectation that our deadlines will be met, and our team members will work on 'our time' and not 'their time'.
4. We're fair. We don't micromanage you and assume that you will work at the right pace to get the job done by the deadline.
If you work with us we ask that you commit to the following values:
1. You act with urgency. You start work immediately with the goal of beating your deadline.
2. You don't flake. You're responsive and don't disappear for days at a time without a heads up.
3. You ask questions. If you don't understand any aspect of your project you speak up well in advance of your deadline.
4. You have courage. If you think we're taking the wrong approach you alert your project leader.
5. You're upfront. If you have other obligations that you remotely think will cause you to miss your deadline, you will politely decline the project or suggest a more appropriate deadline.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers