1. Open up gmail and click the Clearbit button in the upper right. Select “Find Emails”
2. Find the company website in “Company” in Column B in the spreadsheet.
If you are having troubles finding the website, you will need to remove anything before or after the domain name so that it looks like “example.com”. So you will need to change the website if it says “blog.example.com,” “https://www.example.com,” or “example.com/blog”.
3. Select the website in Clearbit. Copy the name of the company into “Company” in Column G in the spreadsheet.
4. Look for someone with a description in their title, in this order:
Digital marketer, VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing
CEO, co-founder, president
Content (marketer, writer)
If no one listed has a title, chose the first person.
6. Click on their name. Copy and paste it into “Name” in Column L in the spreadsheet. Copy and paste their title in Column M. Copy their email address and paste it into “Email” in Column N in the spreadsheet.
7. Repeat this process for every website listed in Column G.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates